Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Last two weekends of fun

Hi everyone. John posted our last two weekends on our site http://wevegotseoul.blogspot.com
and said pretty much all I was going to say on my site.
(I also have links to that blog, Kasia's blog, and Miron's blog in the right column, if you hadn't noticed) So I suggest you check out wevegotseoul and this way I can be lazy and you can get the scoop on what we have been up to lately. Win-win situation I suppose :). Things are still going well and we are having fun. Only thing we are waiting for is our first pay cheque so we can finally start budgeting our moneys.


I wanted to add a few more pics of of the past couple of weekends as well.
Here they are:

Craziest site for a tent or what? Looks like it could be comfortable... err?


Most of the dogs in the country are caged up and ready to kill.


The best green tea I've ever had, prepared by a Buddhist priestess. Notice the pouring with two hands, very important.


Somewhat phallic...


I thought I'd leave you with that.
Bye for now.

-Tommy

No comments: